Programmable Timer Relay Module
- Reviews (0)
This timer is easy to setup and use with all of our entry alert and driveway alarm products. Use the timer and optional higher current (500ma or 1 Amp) 12VDC adapter power supply to have higher power drawing accessories (up to 8 amps) activate for a specified length of time immediately after the sensor detects something and the alert receiver outputs an audible or visual alert. Programmable Timer Relay can be used on the 12VDC output of receivers or the Timer Relay can also be used on the Form C relay (NO/NC) channel/zone outputs of receivers to activate an accessory by channel/zone (additional 12VDC adapter power supply required for this application). Or use the timer to add a delay to the accessories activation. Timer activation or delay can be set from 1 second up to 60 minutes. With the easy to understand dip switches and versatility this timer allows you create the exact notification alert delay and or timed output (on) response you want.
- Timer can be set from 1 second to 60 minutes
- Can be triggered via a N.O. positive (+) trigger input signal or a N.C. negative (-) trigger device or by powering up the unit
- Relay can be programmed to activate at the start or end of a timing cycle
- Relay can be programmed to pulse (flash) or be steady on
- Functions programmed via DIP switches – no jumpers to cut
- Built in reset function to manually reset timing cycle
- LED indicates relay is energized
- Output Form C relay NO / NC
- Output Contact Rating 8 Amps @ 120VAC/24VDC
- Operation Power 12VDC (auto sensing)
- Current Draw 3mA (standby) or 40mA (relay energized)
- Board Dimensions 2 7/8" x 2 1/2"