Enforcer Single Photobeam Sensor, 50 Ft, Seco-Larm
- Reviews (0)
This device requires separate sounder, alert or chime system (and power supply for sensor and possibly chime). See items 1-9 on our accessories page.
The Seco-Larm Enforcer Single Photo beam Motion Sensor is the easy-to-install way to protect large indoor and outdoor openings as well as allow easy exit from areas protected by access control equipment. When used as part of an alarm system, it can detect vehicles along a driveway or entering a factory or similar site.
– Gates or garage doors
– Overhead doors
– Parking lots
Note: Requires separate sounding device and power supply.
NOTE: This device is not a stand alone system or plug’n play installation. Minor low voltage wiring required and additional items required to use.
- 50 feet (20 meters) sensing distance for protecting large openings or wide roadways.
- Weather-proof to IP-66 standards for indoor and outdoor use.
- Mounts flat or at a 90-degree angle to the wall with no need for extra brackets.
- Adjustable lens angle.
- Transmitter power can be adjusted to match local environment.
- 1A relay output (N.O./N.C./COM)
- AC/DC 10~24V operation, non-polarity connection.
- Internal terminal block for easy wiring.
- Mounting screws included.
Sensing Range 50' (20m)
Supply Voltage AC/DC, 10~24V
Emitting Element IR LED
Relay 1A, 120VAC, N.O./N.C./COM
Transmitter Adjust Long vs. short distance
Temperature Range -13º~140º F (-25º~60º C)